SOPHIA: Off to Taiwan~!

About Me

My photo
Let your smile make a change in someone's life, don't let others make a change in your smile. Joey.S, she is my important lady. I'm Sophia , and you? (:

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Off to Taiwan~!

"Happiness always sneaks in a door that you did not think it was open"
Sup readers ! HELLO, This is gonna be a short post and as promised, a update before i leave to Taiwan for my holidays. Firstly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my cousin GLEN ! He's Primary 1 this year, look at the photos below, so cute right? ☺
 Soo, had an early celebration for him over at my auntie house on Sunday, as we will be busy today. Brought him a BumbleBee cake that he chosen and thanks to him, i get to eat alot of good food that day, especially my favourite chicken wings *evil smile* Though it's just a very simple celebration for him, he is really happy ^~^ 
HMMM yeah, I'm leaving for Taiwan on Wednesday morning, which means, today's midnight. Have to reach there by 5.30am for check-in. I'm so gonna miss everything in Singapore sooo much! My father, brothers and those awesome people around me etc, especially waffle..hope he doesn't forget about me T-T You guys must miss me too alright! hehe. I will be back on the 19th of September, a 8 days trip (: Let's hope this trip will be fun and awesome for me! I shall end my post here, gonna prepare things for my trip over there. I will blog again when i'm back in Singapore, byebye readers C:
Miss me alright? I will be back soon, byebye Singapore :]