SOPHIA: Fun and madness time together.

About Me

My photo
Let your smile make a change in someone's life, don't let others make a change in your smile. Joey.S, she is my important lady. I'm Sophia , and you? (:

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Fun and madness time together.

“Tough times are there so you can have a good time later on, and really appreciate it.”
HELLOOO ♥ So as i mentioned, this will be my second update of the day. Outing yesterday with babygirl, Jennifer, Pintat, Patrick, Weiqiang and Javier to Vvio. Have been such a long time since i last seen them (: movie was the first activity of the day! Caught the "Dead Mine", the movie was quite nice except some parts which are so GROSS. I can watch horror movies but not really for those gross one, it's kind of disgusting for  me :S had our lunch over at Thai Express. Head-ed up to the Roof top water pool after having lunch! That's when we all gone crazy~! Pushing one another down the water pool, with all the crazy ideas ! Jennifer fell down, luckily it wasn't serious. I felt like a Roti Prata at that point of time(NO JOKE :X) being thrown and flipped into the water numerous times by Pintat, Weiqiang and Patrick! Luckily the water isn't that deep, I was wearing a hot pink 3/4 pants yesterday and it gets all wet %#&@! Homed at 7+ together. Felt super uncomfortable with the wet clothings on me while i'm on the way home :B But had really had lots of fun together with them ^^ Thanks for making my day such a enjoyable one. Hope to see them again real soon (: Stay home day for today, my whole body is aching when i'm awake, too much strugglings/etc yesterday ! Alright, i'm heading off to bed, will blog again soon, look forward to it alright? BYEBYE C: