SOPHIA

About Me

My photo
Let your smile make a change in someone's life, don't let others make a change in your smile. Joey.S, she is my important lady. I'm Sophia , and you? (:

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Just want to have a very simple life yet living it happily.
Hello readers ! Just a real short post this time round. I don't have much things to blog about :B It's a long weekends this week (: HMMM, My life was as usual. School -> Out with the clique -> Home. Nothing much to elaborate about school life either, just one word to sum it up : BORING. Not much motivations and i'm deprived of sleep every single day without fail, even when i tried to sleep earlier :( Just realized that i'm complaning about my sleep almost in every update :P Ummm...have been quarrelling so much with R recently, don't really know what to do and everything i say/do just seems to be my fault..nvm. Anw, hope babygirl is feeling much more better right now, couldn't do much to cheer her up, be strong alright? i'm always here for you when you need me Below were some photos taken few days back, enjoy viewing ! Shall end my post here, byebye readers C:
Look forward to my next update okay ! ! !