SOPHIA

About Me

My photo
Let your smile make a change in someone's life, don't let others make a change in your smile. Joey.S, she is my important lady. I'm Sophia , and you? (:

Saturday, November 24, 2012

要懂得知足常乐,人才会活得快乐。
HELLO READERS ^^ Short post here. Life's as usual and it's really a busy week 6 for me in school, so much things to submit and there's 2 tests in a week :( scored 17/30 for my Networking test, was having a bad stomachache and I used only 9 minutes to complete all 30 MCQ questions...stomachache at the wrong timing, thank god I passed, I'm actually contented already, hehe. Haven't gotten my OOP test result back, hopefully I will pass it too :B Class hoodies have arrived ! was pretty satisfied with it as the pink wasn't dull pink and it's hot pink ^~^ Trimmed my hair today, alright, ending my post here, GOODNIGHT ! ! ! 
Ending this post with BI1208 class photo with our hoodies on ! ☺