SOPHIA: This is reality.

About Me

My photo
Let your smile make a change in someone's life, don't let others make a change in your smile. Joey.S, she is my important lady. I'm Sophia , and you? (:

Monday, November 12, 2012

This is reality.

我相信,明天会更好。
On the 9th of Nov, you choose to go separate ways, i guess you're tired too. But still, really thank you for  every single little things you've done for me.
Hello readers ☺ Time for me to do a update again! Wanted to do a update yesterday but i have no time, sorry. It's Deepavali tomorrow, no school, SO HAPPY. Happy Advance Deepavali yeah! Have been quite lagging behind for my studies, shall not slack so much and time to buck up and catch up with all the modules :/ I'm always saying this yet continuing with my slacking life :< #sigh where's my motivation ! It's holiday tomorrow, but there's no plans yet, let's see how it goes. I want to watch AhBoysToMen, it seems to be a nice movie, shall drag the clique to go watch one day :D volleyball on last Friday was an awesome one, i was really in a bad bad mood and i used that session to vent all my unhappiness, shall not elaborate on the reasons of my bad mood-ness..  Even though i ended up with bruises all over my hands..i really felt so much better. Hmmm, i believe in seeing the rainbow after the rain~ okay, i'm being a retard, hehe. Have been eating so much fast foods lately, fattening max T-T talking about food, i'm totally addicted to iced horlicks! Tastes so good~ It becomes part of my breakfast everyday Alright, i have not much things to write, shall let the photos below do the talking, look forward to my next update! BYE ^_^