SOPHIA

About Me

My photo
Let your smile make a change in someone's life, don't let others make a change in your smile. Joey.S, she is my important lady. I'm Sophia , and you? (:

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Dear Singapore: Happy 47th Birthday To You! ♥
HELLOOOO~ i'm here to update :B firstly, I'm here wishing Singapore a very Happy 47th Birthday! ^~^
I love Singapore okay, muahaha! I didn't manage to wore a red shirt today :( woke up at 9+, went out with mummy and my two aunties. Mummy they all booked a Taiwan trip of 8 days during the mid September. (: Head-ed to Bugis after booking the trip, and for the first time, i came home empty handed..feels so sad. Then to bowling with father, brothers and friends. Home after dinner at 7+. i wasn't really in a good mood today. Was being irritated and pissed off, almost for the whole day. Seriously..ARGHH, nvm, forget it :@
I caught "BRAVE" yesterday with RuiQuan ! it's actually a touching movie, quite nice! Gonna caught "Greedy Ghost" tomorrow, hahaha, i'm like going for movie marathon! hasn't been meeting my baby girl -> idiotJoey for quite a while already :/ shall find one day out with her next week, she forget me already. Alright, i shall keep this post sweet and simple, byebye readers C: