SOPHIA

About Me

My photo
Let your smile make a change in someone's life, don't let others make a change in your smile. Joey.S, she is my important lady. I'm Sophia , and you? (:

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

- RuiQuan, I'm sorry that i actually spoilt everything.
HELLOOOOOOOOOO (: Time for me to update again. Come to think of it, exams are coming in less than one week's time and i have not started studying any single shit, hell yeah. I just don't have any motivations, no choice, gonna force myself to start studying by tomorrow or Thursday, NO MORE DELAYS. Soo "Greedy Ghost" was quite a interesting and nice movie that day ^^ Went out with babygirl, Jennifer and Pintat yesterday -> JurongPoint, Bugis and Cineleisure ! brought some clothes, happy happy (: had best fries forever for my dinner, it tastes really good. Caught "Bourne Legacy" with them and also JianQuan today, even though i don't really understands about this show, it's quite nice (: had our dinner together at KFC and home sweet home. Going off to swim tomorrow! #Excited :B it have been such a long time since i last swim, hopefully my skin won't get too sensitive with the Chlorine because the previous time i swim, i actually got rashes and sensitive skin after that for a few days :/ and let's hope the weather will be nice and not too hot tomorrow! Shall end my post here. Photos below are taken at Town that day, didn't manage to take any photos today, look forward to my next post alright? C: bye readers.