SOPHIA: Fun time together ☺

About Me

My photo
Let your smile make a change in someone's life, don't let others make a change in your smile. Joey.S, she is my important lady. I'm Sophia , and you? (:

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Fun time together ☺

"You can't be brave if you've only had wonderful things happen to you."- Mary Tyler Moore
Hello my dearest readers (: Okay, let's start off this post with a boring expression picture of me! This was taken a few days back when i was bored. I guess this will be a long post as i have so much things to blog about, bear with me alright? I shall start by sharing about my class chalet last Saturday. It was a 3D2N chalet but i didn't managed to stay over as i was having a bad flu ever since last Friday till now :( flu came at the wrong time :/ so i headed down on the first day together with Amanda, you know what? the journey was really LONG, we took around 2+ hours to reach the chalet including the time where we lost our way. BBQ and playing time was really awesome with my classmates ^^ Frankly speaking, this was my first time attending a chalet & a BBQ section ( Don't laugh :@) I had the roasted marshmallow and i totally love it, actually, i love all the foods over there Then the playing time, so much fun and laughters together with one another. Mummy came over with her friend who drove to fetch me around 11, homesweethome~ didn't head down the second day as the journey was too far and i was alone :/ missed the times over at the chalet and thanks for the great plan being organized ! A photo of me with my classmates while BBQ-ing, i look horrible in this photo :< in case if you don't know, i'm the third person from left ! Temple dinner with mummy yesterday (: tons of good food, are you jealous? MUAHAHA. Just realized that i have been eating alot this few days, #Fattening :/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEXT ! Today~ Meet up with bbygirl, Jianquan and Pintat -> Shopping at Bugis ! Ummm, it have been a long time since i last seen them, jokes and laughters around as usual :B Went over to find Patrick at his work place before Jianquan came, then we started playing around with the Photo Booth, the photo effects are really hilarious . Look at all the photos below and you'll know why i says so! Sadly, Jianquan wasn't here yet. Then headed for our dinner and back home at 8+. Baking cookies tomorrow, hopefully it will be successful ! *Praying* Alright, i shall end my post here, bad flu :( irritating. BYEBYE .

https://twitter.com/SophiaSufei <- My twitter ! Find me over here ^^