SOPHIA: Random blog post : My hair.

About Me

My photo
Let your smile make a change in someone's life, don't let others make a change in your smile. Joey.S, she is my important lady. I'm Sophia , and you? (:

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Random blog post : My hair.

"Nobody really cares if you're miserable, so you might as well be happy."- Cynthia Nelms
Hey readers. I don't have much things to blog about today :/ Therefore, i have decided to just do a random blog update. The topic will be on: My hair. Soo the other day, i was actually having the thoughts of going to the hair salon to trim my hair since the last time i've been there was like 3 months ago? the hair salon i visited usually charges me $16 for student hair price, then suddenly, i was thinking that it's a little expensive for a person like me due to the following reasons -> First of all, i'm not those kind who trim alot at once and there wouldn't be a big difference, and my mummy would always nag at me after that saying that got cut or no cut also look the same, waste money $$$ Then secondly, i'm sure many of you would face this problem, sometimes, the kind of hairstyle the hairstylist cut doesn't really matches the one you requested for, like the hair length will be too short as compared to the actual length you wanted etc,true yeah? and lastly, as i have quite thin and fine hair which makes it looks flat :/ i haven't really found a very suitable hairstyle for myself to make it look thicker, HMMM. Then i decided to cut my hair myself for the first time, usually, i trimmed my fringe myself, but this time round, i've decided to cut the whole hair by myself, wahaha. I spent more than 2 hours cutting slowly yesterday,because it's my first time cutting ~.~ i cut more layers on my hair apart from the parting line to make it looks thicker, trimming my hair length shorter etc,WELL, i was pretty satisfied with the results ^^ Even though it's quite time consuming, i succeed in making it looks thicker with the length i wanted☺, most importantly, i saved $$$ :B do try it yourself, it's really fun and simple :D alright, shall end my post here, byebye readers !