SOPHIA

About Me

My photo
Let your smile make a change in someone's life, don't let others make a change in your smile. Joey.S, she is my important lady. I'm Sophia , and you? (:

Saturday, December 8, 2012

"Sometimes, a little bit of space is all you need, to realize what you truly want."
Sup readers ^^ another week gone by..How was it for you guys? Both the Presentation and Principle Of Economics test was alright for me! Managed to survive through. Another hell week coming up, 3 tests in a week, wasn't anticipating to it AT ALL.Just hope that I woudn't be stuck/mind blank for those tests ! Gonna start studying tomorrow (If I have the motivations :B) Holiday is coming~~~  SO HAPPY ! Plan -> To have my hair cut and dye during the holidays! I will keep you guys updated about it soon. Bowling and Jurong Point for dinner today, brought a long sleeve shirt but it was a little over-sized :/ nevertheless, still gonna wear it since I've bought it ^~^ my guess watch ran out of battery, thank god daddy fixed it for me, or I will need to wait for the shop to send it for repair under warranty which will took 2 months+ , that duration of waiting is really too long, can't imagine if my watch was spoiled..:@ Painted my nails yesterday! Penguin nails this time round, photo of my end product was below (: cute ? HAHAHA ! Alright alright, I'm gonna end my post here, will be updating again soon, look forward to my next update huh! Goodnight and bye bye readers (^_^)