SOPHIA: Bye bye black hair ~!

About Me

My photo
Let your smile make a change in someone's life, don't let others make a change in your smile. Joey.S, she is my important lady. I'm Sophia , and you? (:

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Bye bye black hair ~!

"After every hurricane, comes a rainbow."
HELLO READERS ! I know it have been a long time since I last updated, sorry! Was rather busy this few days, okay, I shall make this post a long one. It's finally holiday time ! If you've read my previous post earlier on, I mentioned that I will be cutting and dying my hair this holiday and YES, I've already cut and dyed it. I'm pretty satisfied with both the results. Ummm, it's obvious in the photo above that my hair have turned so much shorter right ?! 2 inches gone! So much lighter~ Do I look better now with a shorter hair ? ☺ The colour I dyed isn't very obvious in the photos, but in real life it is ^^ I choose to stick to Liese sweet pink colour again , but this time, it turned more orange instead of brown compared to the previous time I dyed, HAHA, guess it's due to the last time I dyed, which is also Liese sweet pink :P 
So busy week this week, went to KTV on Tuesday, then buying of Christmas gifts yesterday and Ice skating today! Oh my, I swear I'm broke after spending so much already T-T Still got some gifts not yet buy, GOSH! Ice skating with Patrick today was really awesome, the last time I went ice-skating was during secondary 2 I guess? So much fun today even though I don't know how to skate, thanks to Patrick who taught me how to skate/pulling me around inside the rink! injured my elbow during one of the falls today :( hehe, a short meetup with Pintat and homesweethome! Christmas is coming in a few days time, are you guys excited for the gifts exchanging/christmas celebrations?! I'm looking forward to it, MUAHAHA. Alright, I'm ending my post here, I will update again soon, Bye bye readers Y)^.^(Y !