SOPHIA: Projects & Projects.

About Me

My photo
Let your smile make a change in someone's life, don't let others make a change in your smile. Joey.S, she is my important lady. I'm Sophia , and you? (:

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Projects & Projects.

Thank you for being there.
Hello readers, sorry for not updating this two weeks as I'm really busy when the school starts. This is a SDL week for me, even though there's no school, I'm really occupied by all those projects which deadlines are reaching REAL SOON :< Done with all the e-learning assignments and most of the projects, only left with OOPJ now, which is one of my weakest module, because previously my laptop was having problems with the database and I couldn't caught up with the lessons, halfway through and I'm totally stucked now for the project work..howhow? SO STRESSED...gonna continue doing on Monday then. I'm so glad that my LeaderShip&Teamwork project was finally done ^^ Thanks Pintat, babygirl & Weiqiang for the help out ☺I'm suffering from sucha bad muscle cramp after 3 hours of skipping ropes for the video T.T A sense of accomplishment yeah ^~^. School is starting again on Monday, not looking forward to it at all, HMMM. Bought a pair of red high cut shoe from Converse today, completely brighten up my mood, HAPPY Alright, shall end my post right here, will update when I'm free C: BYEBYE& GOODNIGHT !