SOPHIA

About Me

My photo
Let your smile make a change in someone's life, don't let others make a change in your smile. Joey.S, she is my important lady. I'm Sophia , and you? (:

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

"If you want the rainbow, then you gotta put up with the rain."
HAPPY NEW YEAR MY DEAR READERS☺ HELLO 2013 AND BYEBYE 2012. Thanks for all the ups and downs. Okay, this update of mine shall be a summary of 2012 and my new year resolution of 2013. A long post I guess!
(2012) Well, to be truthful, 2012 isn't that bad for me. Many good/bad things happened, but this is life, it wouldn't be so perfect as you wished it to be. I think a major difference is that this is also a year where I first entered into Poly life, a new surrounding where I have never been to before. I met many new people with different characters/attitudes from mine, a totally different kind of study surrounding and style. That's when I learnt how to interact with new people and adapt with the new study life. I really got to know many awesome people in my Poly life and I'm thankful that I'm in a class filled with all nice classmates especially my two lovelies Merlyn & Amanda, which we have been hanging out together in school everyday ^^ another thing to mention, I'm really glad that me and babygirl didn't drift off even though we're not in the same course/class. We still managed to meet up with one another almost everyday after school & thanks to her, I get to know all the awesome people in my clique now such as Weiqiang, Pintat, Patrick & co.

As for my studies, I have always thought Poly life is relaxing/easy, but I can't say that I'm coping well with it but it's still manageable, something I learnt from Poly studying style is, you can't do last minute work like how we did in Secondary school to study only when the exam is coming and not during test, you have to score well in both the exam and as well as your each ICA test in order to pull your GPA, because each test weightage is high & there are lots of projects on hands waiting to be done.Yeah, stress much ? HAHA. But overall, Poly life is fun. & also, I experienced alot of first time in 2012, such as chalet, a trip to Taiwan during my September holiday(A really a fun trip !), having a Chirstmas Gift exchange etc.. Hehehe, actually I couldn't really recall what happened exactly for the whole year in 2012, and I guess that's the few things that's really interesting that happened in 2012 for me~ And a photo summary to sum up what happened in 2012. Hey guys! Thanks you for every single little memories that's made together in 2012 ♥ !
(2013) My new year resolution in 2013. To be frank, I don't have much expectations for 2013, just wanted to live it simple but great, to be even better than 2012. Most importantly, to score well in my studies.
School is starting again tomorrow, oh damn, okay I'm not looking forward to it :( GOODNIGHT READERS ^~^