SOPHIA: Holiday Time~

About Me

My photo
Let your smile make a change in someone's life, don't let others make a change in your smile. Joey.S, she is my important lady. I'm Sophia , and you? (:

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Holiday Time~

"The only thing in life achieved without effort is failure." 
Hello readers ☺ It's a rainy day today. Firstly, i shall begin my post with a photo of waffle and me ^^ and you know what..? EXAMS ARE OVER AND IT'S HOLIDAYS TME FOR ME NOW! POA paper on last Thursday was alright even though i can't do some of the questions, but, it's definitely more easier than the C-Maths paper. No matter how the results is gonna turn out to be, it's already there, time to enjoy my holiday for the time being. Let me recall what happened the past few days, HMMM...Went out with Ruiquan on Friday to Vivo, Candy Empire was my favourite place there with all sorts of candies, chocolates etc :] then we had a big fight, over a small matter eventually, okay, i'm not going to do much elaboration about this. Met with babygirl after that and had our dinner together! I left the food she gave me to bring home on the table, GOSH $$$~ T-T and thanks babygirl and Jennifer for the cookies they made for me! As usual, bowling on Saturday and auntie house on Sunday. I had my dinner over at Bukit Timah Hawker Centre the other day and the food was really awesome, with much
variety to choose from :D Sooo, i was having some free time yesterday at home and i decided to do some nail arts for myself. I spent quite a long time because i couldn't really draw the designs with my left hand on my right nails :( but well, i was pretty satisfied with the results, this photo below was my end product (: btw, all the best to all who are taking your O levels English Oral ! alright, i shall end my post here with a photo of ME :B will update again soon. Byebye.
Look forward to my next update alright? ^-<