SOPHIA

About Me

My photo
Let your smile make a change in someone's life, don't let others make a change in your smile. Joey.S, she is my important lady. I'm Sophia , and you? (:

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I hate exams, and.....I thought Poly life would be easy.
HEYHEY READERS ^_^ i'm back. This is gonna be a really short post because i'm heading to bed soon, i'm deadbeat ! i'm sorry for not updating for a week+ time as i'm studying for my exams. Hmmm, if you all read my previous post, i went swimming with babygirl last Wednesday (: it was really fun at the CCK sports complex swimming pool! Soo, subsequently, i have been studying ever since that swimming day. Today's was my Computing Maths paper, hell yeah. I'm even stuck at the very first question, disappointed much, this is a killer paper for me :< But what's over is over, i hope my tests results will pull me up..seriously, or it will be GG.com. Thursday will be my last paper which is POA, i really have to thanks Amanda for sparing out her sleeping time today to teach me in the library, appreciate it lots ^^ ! i hope the POA paper will be kind to me, wish me lucks people! :B alright, I shall end my post here, posted a photo with me in spectacles :D Goodnight and sweetdreams !