SOPHIA: Merry Christmas !

About Me

My photo
Let your smile make a change in someone's life, don't let others make a change in your smile. Joey.S, she is my important lady. I'm Sophia , and you? (:

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas !

"Love is a language spoken by everyone but understood only by the heart."
Dear readers, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU! ☺ Did you guys have a great Christmas celebrations with your families/friends? Received lots of gifts? Well, mine was awesome! To be frank, yesterday was the first time in my life that I actually participated in those Christmas gifts exchange with friends C: Indeed,it was really an awesome one.

Soo, headed out with babygirl, Weiqiang, Pintat & Patrick. Had our lunch over at a PizzaHut & had all our gifts exchanges with one another! Many many gifts & I love all of it! So much laughters and fun~^^ Brought my polaroid out and took photos! Went to pool and then to Somerset, had Sakae Sushi buffet for our dinner! So much fun inside there when we eat :B Babygirl had to leave early and the rest of us went over to Orchard for a walk (: OH DAMN, It was sooo crowded, even though it's just Christmas eve. You can't even see the road in front of you -_-" especially when I'm so short, HAHA. Walked around and homesweethome at 11+. Caught "CZ12" with Patrick at evening for today! it's really a nice movie! Hehe, didn't had a Christmas celebrations for today, it's still a normal day for me (^.^) Hehe, thanks for all the Christmas gifts/cards, because I really appreciate and love every single one of it from the bottom of my heart, thanks for the thoughts/efforts in it  . I hope you guys like the presents I gave too! Alright, I shall end my post here. BYEBYE & MERRY CHRISTMAS ONCE AGAIN ~
I've just created an instagram account, Do follow me there if you have one too ^^ -> @sophiasufei.