SOPHIA

About Me

My photo
Let your smile make a change in someone's life, don't let others make a change in your smile. Joey.S, she is my important lady. I'm Sophia , and you? (:

Friday, December 28, 2012

"Sometimes, I don't even know what I want for myself"
NI HAO ! Time for a short update on this space of mine again. Today's really a bad day for me, nvm, I shall start with what happen yesterday. Went to caught "Les Miserable" with Pintat, OH GOSH, this movie is really too draggy and long for me. First time I watched this kind of movie, but to be frank, this movie is really a meaningful one. So had our dinner over at Mos Burger & then we saw this clearance sale from Metro which it cost $10 for a bag of capsules that we're supposed to pick over there by ourselves after making our payment for the plastic bag C: So many different kinds of capsules over there, totally reminds me of my childhood memories Spent around 2 hour and got ourselves a whole one big bag of capsules! More than 80+ of them, HAPPY ^^ Photo of things that is in some of the capsules! 
So today~ !Went for bowling with father, brother, Pintat and Patrick! Fun time over there :D Mos burger again for our dinner! That's when my bad day started T.T Patrick actually squeezed the milktea milk and it just busted infront of me &$#@! It was so oily & milky :@ Was angry for a moment but I know he didn't mean it anyway. Homesweet home at 9. Broke my necklace when I was bathing :< Yeah, bad luck day. No plans yet for tomorrow. School is reopening soon :/ 2012 is coming to an end and 2013 is arriving in a few days time. Shall do a blog post about the summary of year 2012 and what I'm looking forward in 2013 soon Alright, I shall end my post over here, Goodnight readers.